UK software charts for the week ending March 19th, 2022
Big bumps for Switch exclusives
It’s time once again to check in on the weekly UK software charts. Wondering how the top 10 played out this week? You can find those details below, along with other game sales specifics.
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus is up a place to No.4, but sales dropped 23% week-on-week
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond rose 21 places to No.5 after a 564% sales jump
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury is up 15 places to No.6 due to a 288% sales rise
- Pokémon Shining Pearl re-enters the Top 40 entirely at No.9
- Metroid Dread re-entered the charts at No.14
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe fell five places to No.11 after a 20% drop in sales week-on-week
- My Universe: Puppies and Kittens came out in November, but it finally makes the charts this week at No.37
We also have the top 40 for you to check out, which you can see below.