Drag races are anything but a drag
The drag racing game ‘NHRA: Speed For All’ is available now for Nintendo Switch physically from retailers and digitally via the eShop. Multiple editions are available, each with different prices and features, so make sure to read the press release below for more details to find out which one is right for you. A gameplay trailer and launch trailer have also been released, with the gameplay trailer above and launch trailer below.
Players can supercharge their game with the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of NHRA: Speed For All. Available via digital download, these special bundles feature exclusive in-game content like additional vehicles and haulers, driver suits, and parachutes.
NHRA: Speed For All’s Deluxe Edition, available for $59.99, comes loaded with the full base game and the “John Force Racing Pack,” putting you in control of legendary racer John Force and his team. The Ultimate Edition ups the stakes with everything in the Deluxe Edition, plus the “Battle Ready Pack,” “Moonshot Pack,” “Electro Blitz Pack” and “Nitro Fire Pack,” all for $79.99.*
The first NHRA video game in over a decade, NHRA: Speed For All delivers the genuine NHRA experience, featuring the real teams, tracks, vehicles, tuning and strategies of this fiercely competitive motorsport. Strap into the driver’s seat across a range of exciting game modes in your quest to become the ultimate NHRA drag racing champion.
Key Game Features
- 5 NHRA Vehicle Classes: Build, race and show your skills in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod and Super Modified varieties of drag racing classes and vehicles.
- 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top stars, including John Force, Brittany Force, Antron Brown, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps and many more!
- Real-World NHRA Tracks: Compete for glory at official NHRA locations like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway in Charlotte, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and others.
- Fast-Paced, Physics-Based Gameplay: Experience the genuine speed, depth and feel of real championship drag racing.
- Win Elite Sponsorships: Earn backing from influential sponsors like Goodyear, Summit Racing Equipment, Lucas Oil and more to fuel your next victory.
- Authentic Career Mode: Balance team management, R&D, tuning and vehicle customization across multiple seasons in single-player career mode.
- Asynchronous Online Multiplayer Leaderboards: Power your competitive instinct by taking on players from around the world and challenging others to beat your best time.
- Battle Your Friends: Face all your rivals with intense local split-screen multiplayer action for up to 2 players (only on PlayStation and Xbox systems).
For more information on NHRA: Speed For All, visit www.NHRAvideogame.com. *The “John Force Racing Pack” is available in both the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions while the “Battle Ready Pack,” “Moonshot Pack,” “Electro Blitz Pack” and “Nitro Fire Pack” are available only in the Ultimate Edition of NHRA: Speed For All.