Back in February, Bandai Namco yanked Jump Force from online shops, Switch included. They’re in the process of slowly killing off the game, and the latest round of server maintenance has pushed the game ever closer to the point of no return.
As of today, what you can do in Jump Force is much more limited. Players no longer have access to the following content.
- cannot log into the multiplayer lobby
- cannot participate in online events
- cannot use clan functions
- cannot view notices and leaderboards
- cannot access the in-game store and premium shop
- cannot participate in ranked matches.
For now, regular online battles (quick matches and friendly) are available, but we’re not sure how long they’ll last.