Type-Moon has released a new update (1.3.3) for Melty Blood: Type Lumina, which fixes various bugs; check out some of the patch notes below; the full patch notes will be released at a later date.
Fixed a bug in the following characters
- Red Arcueid: Blowback Edge Standing C cannot be guarded in mid-air
- Saber: Fixed First Air Add→→ was prone to unintended triggering
- Mario: Blowback Edge Crouching B is easier to cancel
- Neco-Arc: Aerial ↓+B changed to be able to shield back on landing
The following system bugs have been fixed
- Shield: Changed behavior when quickly pressing the D button twice Changed the behavior of shielding back in mid-air at low altitude
Stopping time for shield failure guarding has been abolished.
- Down-Left+C: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the opponent to not start moving faster than the opponent when offsetting with a jump attack.
- Ground Throws: Fixed a bug that prevented the throw from occurring at certain times.
- Combo System: 1. Fixed a bug in which the no-tech duration for ground-bouncing techniques did not decrease correctly according to the length of the sequence. 2. Fixed a bug in which the process of increasing the no-tech duration of jump attacks was also applied to unique skills in the air 3. Fixed a bug in which the no-tech duration was shorter in some cases than in previous versions.
The following game mode bugs have been fixed
- Ranked Match: Fixed a bug that caused Rapid Beat Type to return to default after training standby ended.
- Replay: Fixed a bug where Rapid Beat Type was not properly reflected when recording replays in network mode.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is availalble now on Nintendo Switch.