A prequel to Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign, Ankora: Lost Days, the “cute-as-heck” survival/adventure title from developer Chibig Studio, is coming to Nintendo Switch digitally on September 15th, 2022. It’s still unknown if the previously announced physical edition from Tesura Games will also be available on that date. Ankora: Lost Days is a prequel to both Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara.
Ankora is the moment in your life when you stop being a child and start standing on your own two feet. Mûn is a talented space explorer from the Interstellar Patrol who wants to prove herself to the Academy, but that leads her to make a serious mistake and end up trapped on the planet Ankora.
- Play at your own pace, modifying the environment at will and surviving the different biomes and dangers in Ankora.
- A tale about growing up, relying on others to overcome challenges and connect with the spirit of nature. A balance of exploration and terraforming mechanics while maintaining a focus on narrative.
- Thanks to the inhabitants of Ankora, the Anks, Mûn will learn to craft her own tools and build different structures to make her own way through the planet.
- The Anks will teach Mûn about empathy and helping each other, and Mûn will teach them to open up peacefully to other races.
- Level up with each action and learn new recipes, skills in order to improve your chances of surviving.
- Visuals inspired by the Studio Ghibli films like Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind with Polly Pocket- style scenarios. A game that encourages connecting with nature and learning to respect it