MLB The Show 22 has been updated to Version 1.14. You can see the full patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a freeze when a Nintendo Switch controller is detached during a pitch.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when finding teammates for co-op games.
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect username when a player requests a friendly quit.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting “Sim this Appearance” with two-way players.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when saving a stadium over 100% file size. Users will no longer be able to save over 100% moving forward. (This would result in an error when loading the stadium.)
- Various prop fixes.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused a soft lock when exiting a Moment from the player card inventory.
- Various play by play commentary fixes.