Developer and publisher Mister Morris Games have revealed that Haiku, the Robot is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 9th, 2022.
Haiku the Robot is a cute adventure-exploration game set in a vast interconnected world full of corrupt robots and machinery. Explore the dying land of Arcadia; fight fierce machines; befriend quirky robots, and seek answers to the mysteries of the world around you.
About the game (via Steam):
Forge your own path through a vast interconnected world full of corrupt robots and machinery. Map uncharted paths and explore the hidden depths of Arcadia.
Dodge, dash, and slash as you battle fierce-looking machines. Challenge your skills and reflexes through tight melee combat and epic boss fights.
Evolve with powerful items and abilities, allowing you to reach previously inaccessible areas. Meet a variety of quirky robots, both friend and foe, and discover the dark secrets of the world around you.
- Classic side-scrolling action with all the modern trimmings.
- Dodge, dash, and slash through machine-like enemies.
- Jump, zip, and blink past challenging platforming obstacles.
- Meet a wide cast of interesting characters on your journey.
- Customize your playstyle through the chip system.
- Explore a vast interconnected world. Full of hidden secrets, fierce enemies, and quirky robots. A true Metroidvania.
- Make your own journey as you collect new items, abilities, and upgrades.
- Map your progress and piece together the secrets of Arcadia.
- Sharp and precise character movement with tight melee combat.
- GameBoy-inspired pixel art - each frame animated by hand. True retro aesthetic with modern controls.