An action-adventure game based on the CG-animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir has been announced by developer ZAG, the same studio responsible for the show itself. Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx will be released for Nintendo Switch digitally and physically from publisher GameMill Entertainment on October 25th, 2022 for $49.99 USD. Check out details on the upcoming game below as well as the first official trailer above.
Paris needs a hero… or two! Hawk Moth and his cronies have hatched a plan to unleash a giant sentimonster on the city, and only superhero crime fighters Ladybug and Cat Noir can squash it before it’s too late. Dive into the magical world of Miraculous and face off against infamous foes from the series, as well as some completely new threats. Level up your abilities to put an end to Hawk Moth’s schemes and save the people of Paris once more!
- Epic Single-Player Adventure: Play as teen superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir in an original story inspired by the fan-favorite TV series. Use Ladybug’s fast-flinging yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magically versatile staff to swing or vault into action!
- Team Up With a Friend in Co-op: Experience the thrill of battling together with a friend in local co-op.
- Take on Classic Villains: Come face to face with Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, Mr. Pigeon, and even a few surprises, too!
- Upgrade Your Heroes: Enhance your gadgets to unleash new moves, and meet up with your friend and mentor Master Fu to learn new powers to use in battle.
- Explore the Streets of Paris: Journey around town to learn more about Ladybug and Cat Noir’s alter egos, Marinette and Adrien, and catch up with friends to unlock special story moments.
- Visit the Kwami Shop: Discover the Kwami shop’s many treasures and unlock new music, artwork and more.