Ooblets, a creature collecting and farming/life simulation game from indie developer and publisher Glumberland, is available now for Nintendo Switch via the eShop. A 33% off launch discount is currently being offered, pricing the game at $19.99 USD for a limited time. A launch trailer for Ooblets has also been released, which you can check out above. More details on Ooblets can be found below.
New friends are plentiful in Ooblets! Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
- (and you can pet the ooblets)