Guess you can't keep the undead down
Developer and publisher 10tons Ltd have revealed that they’re bringing Undead Horde 2: Necropolis to the Switch. This sequel to the original RPG-RTS experience will launch sometime in 2023. You can check out the debut trailer for this follow-up above.
Become an Undead King and raise undead warriors from the remains of your enemies. Use your army of undead warriors to rebuild Necropolis after the vile attack conducted by the living. Take back your land, free the undead souls and secure the future for the undead. Undead Horde 2 is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack’n’slash.
You can check out more details about Undead Horde 2: Necropolis via the bullet points below.
- Raise undead warriors of your choosing from enemy remains
- Command undead armies of over 100 units
- Rebuild the Necropolis and unlock new talents, new upgrades and new powers.
- Find and unlock nearly 20 unique undead minions
- Level up and become the savior of Necropolis
- Conquer the world and save the undead souls