Update version 1.10 is now available for SD Gundam Battle Alliance, which adds a slew of new content and bug fixes. Check out the full patch notes below.
- The status of Mobile Suits, such as beam fighting resistance, have been improved.
- Gundam Barbatos (6th Form)
- Gundam Barbatos Lupus
- Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex
- Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City
- Gundam Bael
- Reginlaze Julia
- GM (Gatheroad)
- Unlock the Mobile Suit upper level
- MS level 90
- Pilot Level 90
- Partner Pilot level 90
- *The uncapping materials is required to raise the MS level to 81 or higher.
- Phoenix Gundam will become available
- It will only appear as a playable Mobile Suit. Please note that it cannot be registered as a partner Mobile Suit.
- Unit Uncapping Materials Combo Pack 1 will be added
- 10,000 CAPITAL ticket x 5
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: Infighter x 10
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: All-Rounder x10
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: Sharpshooter x10
- Free missions “EX Missions” have been added.
- EX Mission 01, EX Mission 02, and EX Mission 03
- *These are challenging contents that can be played after clearing all Hard Mode missions except for Chaos Missions.
- The paid DLC mission “Legend & Succession ” is now supported.
- The following missions will be playable if you have purchased the DLC1.
- “The Cursed Treasure “, ” Destination of the Legend “, “EX Mission Extreme 1”, and “EX Mission Extreme 2”.
- *Please note that in order to play “EX Mission Extreme 1” and “EX Mission Extreme 2,” you will need to complete the “Cursed Treasures” and “Where Myths Lead” missions in addition to the free EX Missions.
- Other improvements have been made to improve stability of operations.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to occasionally stop after the Mobile Suit development cutscene was played.
- Fixed a bug causing the Mobile Suit to occasionally fall to the ground when touching an object, such as a building, and said object was destroyed.
- Fixed Quick Cancel so that it is correctly triggered when a 0 Gundam performs a Beam Sabre (Rush) → Rotation Attack in mid-air.
- The UI and some dialogues content have been corrected.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance is available now on Nintendo Switch.