Next stop, fresh content!
A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism is about to get a considerable expansion through a new round of paid DLC, which is arriving in Japan on November 3rd, 2022. The DLC is priced at 2,728 yen (around $20), and it expands on the tourism development options.
Here’s a breakdown of everything included in the upcoming DLC:
- A total of 33 additional real-life Japanese tourist trains and bullet trains.
- Eight additional types of buildings, including museums and art galleries.
- The ability to place statues and objects out the front of the station, as well as place tourist attraction signs along roads.
- As the population increases, things such as food stalls and billboards will appear in town, giving it a livelier feeling.
- You can create a railway museum and put up to 20 of your favorite trains on display.
- It will be possible to limit online sharing to “Trains only” and “Terrain only”.
- A new function that allows you to create terrain templates.
- A photo mode where it will be possible to change the camera and lighting, adjust filters, decorate photos with stamps and frames, and more.
In order to entice new customers, a special Guidebook Pack will see release as well. This includes the base game, DLC, and a 200-page guidebook, for 10,406 yen (around $77).
Finally, on Oct. 14th, 2022 (Railway Day in Japan), A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism will get a free update to fix bugs, and add in buildings and items.