Fixes underway at the house of mouse
Disney Dreamlight Valley is now available on Switch, and as you’d expect, plenty of players are interested in the experience. Unfortunately, there have been some hiccups at launch, but Gameloft is working hard to squash them. As a matter of fact, here are some of the problems that have already been repaired.
- you should now be able to receive your Founder’s Pack rewards in-game. If you haven’t, please restart your game (fully close and reopen it) and make sure you are connected to the internet in order for this fix to take effect.
- updated filtering when selecting a name is now active. For those of you who have already chosen a name and would like to change it, stay tuned. Gameloft will allow players to change their name with an upcoming update.
- loading issues with the game during certain hours have been resolved
Along with those fixes, Gameloft has identified other problems that need to be worked out. While fixes aren’t live yet, keep an eye out for remedies to these issues.
- due to many players moving to the Valley at once, players may need to retry several times to create a Cloud Save account.
- reports of issues changing outfits after porting avatars into Early Access, which causes issues with an early Scrooge quest