Gather round the amiibo!
Splatoon 3 offers amiibo functionality much like previous installments in the series, but you’re probably wondering what scanning in select amiibo will get you. No need to grab your amiibo collection and go through the trouble yourself, as a full list of supported amiibo and their accompanying unlocks has been revealed.
Check out the full list of supported amiibo and their unlocks below, and see if there’s anything you deem worthy of going through the scanning process.
- Inkling Girl (Smash series) – No reward (further verification required)
- Inkling Girl (Orange) – No reward (further verification required)
- Inkling Boy (Blue) – No reward (further verification required)
- Inkling Squid (Green) – Power Armor (chest), Power Mask (head), Power Boots (feet)
- Callie – Hero Runner Replicas (feet), Hero Jacket Replica (chest), Hero Headset Replica (head)
- Marie – Armor Boot Replicas (feet), Armor Jacket Replica (chest), Armor Helmet Replica (head)
- Inkling Girl (Green) – School Shoes + Hi Socks (feet), Base School Shoes (feet), School Uniform A (chest), School Uniform B (chest), Squid Hairclip (head)
- Inkling Boy (Green) – Squinja Boots
- Inkling Boy (Purple) – Samurai Shoes (feet), Samurai Jacket (chest), Samurai Helmet (head)
- Inkling Squid (Purple) – Power Boots Mk I (feet)
- Pearl – Pearlescent Kicks (feet)
- Marina – Marinated Slip-Ons (feet)
- Octoling Girl – Enchanted Boots (feet), Enchanted Robe A (chest), Enchanted Robe B (chest), Enchanted Hat (head)
- Octoling Boy – Steel Greaves (feet), Steel Platemail (chest), Steel Helm (head)
- Octoling Octopus – Fresh Fish Feet (feet)
- Inkling Squid (Orange) – Did not scan in Splatoon 3 (further verification required)
- Inkling Girl (Red) – Baggy-Sock Fringe Loafs (feet), Base Fringed Loafers (feet)