Back like a boomerang
Krome Studios has announced that Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 4 is making its way to Switch. We don’t have a release date at this time, but we do know that this version will be enhanced over the PC release. You can look forward to the following extra content being added to the Switch version.
- newly recorded English Voiceovers.
- remastered cutscenes
- audio Director’s cut with covers of old songs, cutscenes and brand-new tracks
- English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano and 日本語 text
We can look forward to more details on this enhanced Switch release coming at the end of 2022, and Krome Studios has said that fans of the franchise will have a way to get involved with the release. Again, more details on that will be shared at a later date.
As for more on Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 4, you can see the official PR below.
The hero loved by millions worldwide, TY the Tasmanian Tiger™, is back! Join TY on an exciting new adventure in the great Aussie Outback. Use your wits and boomerangs to find hidden treasures, help the colorful locals, and uncover the mysteries of the land Down Under.
- 40 levels of adventures in the Australian Outback.
- Multiple game modes: Adventure, Time Attack, Turkey Chase, and Danger Arena.
- Defeat enemies by freezing, zapping, and more with many boomerangs to choose from.
- Play as TY or his friends from Bush Rescue HQ.