Coromon Featurette Showcases Built-In “Nuzlocke-style” Mode, Accessibility Difficulty Options, Cross-Save, Multiplayer, and More
You know, like Pokémon!
A new video feature has been released for Coromon, and it brings us a wealth of information on difficulty settings, cross-saves, and more. You can get a complete breakdown of what’s showcased below.
- four preset difficulty modes: Easy, Regular, Hard, and Insane
- Insane acts as a “Nuzlocke” mode
- a fifth difficulty option features an extensive number of challenge accessibility options for a customized experience, including, item prices and availability tweaks, Coromon capture limits per area, healing limitations, and many more
- unlock a built-in randomizer that impacts every wild Coromon, enemy trainer’s team, Coromon skill and evolution paths, collectible items, and more
- head online for multiplayer matches against other trainers
- access your team anywhere, anytime with cross-save functionality between Switch and Steam versions