I bet this guy knows Captain Olimar
Tinykin should definitely find an audience on the Switch, seeing as how it’s quite close to what the Pikmin franchise offers. Collect tinykin and throw them around to do your bidding as you explore Earth from a microscopic perspective.
Of course, Tinykin has a lot of other things going for it as well. It’s just just a straightforward Pikmin clone, despite how it looks. Check out the trailer above and full details below to get a better idea of what Tinykin has to offer.
Tinykin will be making a home on Switch come Summer 2022.
Catch hundreds of tinykin and use their unique powers to bring Milo back to his home planet and back to normal size!
Milo arrives on Earth to find that he’s way too small, everybody’s gone and a day hasn’t passed since 1991! Catch hundreds of mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create ladders, bridges, explosions and a lot more!
- Explore cities of ants, beetles and other insects built inside of a giant house
- Meet characters everywhere you go and learn their stories and history
- Catch over a hundred tinykin in each city, and use their special abilities to climb higher, break down doors and solve the city’s problems!
- Skateboard around on Milo’s tiny soap-board! Jump, grind and hover around the house
- Collect upgrades to improve Milo’s bubble-pack, build out the Ardwin Museum and complete Ridmi’s mysterious machine!”