Pikmin Bloom's payment for storage upgrades switches from cash to in-game coins
Pay to play, but in a good way!
Ever since its launch in late 2021, Pikmin Bloom has seen a good number of changes, updates, and tweaks. One thing that has remained the same, however, has been the system to purchase storage upgrades for the game’s various materials. Back in August, Niantic confirmed that this system would be switching from using cash to in-game coins. That switch has now been pushed live, and you can hop into Pikmin Bloom right now to check it out.
Below is the list of prices for the upgrades.
- 25 Nectar Storage Upgrade: 180 coins
- 25 Petals Storage Upgrade: 180 coins
- 50 Postcards Storage Upgrade: 180 coins
- 20 Pikmin Storage Upgrade: 180 coins
- 5 Seedlings Storage Upgrade: 180 coins
As someone who ran out of Pikmin storage long ago, I’m extremely happy to see this change take place!