Curious Expedition 2's Robots Of Lux DLC now available
We dig this SteamWorld DLC
Thunderful and Maschinen-Mensch are excited to reveal that their esteemed exploration roguelike Curious Expedition 2 has seen the release of the Robots of Lux DLC today. In the Robots of Lux DLC, explorers take control of two new characters including everyone’s favourite steam-powered Pirate, Captain Piper Faraday and the Naturalist, a new character lead addition to the Curious Expedition 2 universe.
In Curious Expedition 2: Robots of Lux, push the boundaries of engineering and science and navigate your way around Paris to uncover new truths. The ever-inventive nature of Lux Lab’s Edibot has torn a hole into the SteamWorld Universe and sucked in some new explorers along for the ride. In Curious Expedition 2: Robots of Lux players can take control of everyone’s favourite steam-powered Pirate, Captain Piper Faraday.
The DLC also unveils the Naturalist expedition leader, a new character lead addition to the Curious Expedition 2 universe. The Naturalist has the power of taming wildlife and this new ability will change the way to approach each adventure, giving your encounters a beasty wild twist to the unexpected.
This collaboration DLC also features brand new recruitable characters, a new location in Paris, new equipment and new items. Once the DLC is activated it will expand possibilities across the entire game, both in Campaign Mode and Director Mode.
The Robots of Lux DLC includes the following:
- 2 expedition leaders: Piper Faraday from SteamWorld Heist and the Naturalist, who can tame almost any animal in the game (including the Giant Crab!) using Edibot’s new Luxballs.
- 3 recruitable humanoids: Billy Gill & Valentine Butterbolt (from SteamWorld Heist) and the Yeti.
- 1 recruitable animal (mountable): Robot Chameleon.
- 1 Paris location: Old Theatre, where you can freeze a character for later use and shop for robotic team members and equipment.
- 3 pieces of equipment: Shield Belt, Plasma Spider, PR3-S5.
- 2 pieces of pack animal equipment: Tesla Coil, Buzz Saw.
- 7 items: Battery, Prototype Remote Control, Field Kitchen, EdiBot Map, Coffee, Coffee Beans, Artificial Meal.