No rest for the weary
Graffiti Games and Fuz Games have announced that RESTLESS SOUL, a hauntingly humorous adventure, is coming to the Switch later this year.
In RESTLESS SOUL, you play as the latest soul to arrive in the great beyond who has some unfinished business in the land of the living. Do your best to survive bullet-hell battles sent out by Evil Dr. Krull and his army, and work alongside helpful souls to achieve your ultimate goal.
For more details on RESTLESS SOUL, check out the bullet points below.
- Enjoy a soulful story full of pretentious and sometimes comedic quotes about life and death.
- Solve clever puzzles that might have you scratching your head, but will leave you feeling super smart.
- Explore the mysterious afterlife and unlock hidden secrets as you travel through 14 towns to find your way back to the land of the living.
- Meet a cast of over 100 “colorful” 2D souls in a 3D world
- Use your phone to keep track of your game’s progress, or take a bomb selfies.
- Listen to an original soundtrack of boppin’ tunes to rock out to in each new area.
- Rescue hidden souls, trapped in secret rooms.
- Special cameo appearance by the one-and-only Grim Reaper.
- Pet a talking dog!