Jack Move just released on Switch today, but there’s already an update waiting for players. This update brings the game to Version 1.0.3, and you can check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed issue where you could drop underneath the east and west elevators in Abner’s Labs. If you are stuck, this should pop you out to somewhere sensible when you load your save. If not then run to the back of the area under the lift and you will get teleported out.
- Fixed issue with missing colliders on the moving platforms in the Monomind Warehouse. If you dropped down the back and got stuck/softlocked, you will be teleported out automatically when you load your save.
- Fixed some collisions issues in the Scrapyard Maze.
- Teffs chest remains open when returning to the start of the Bright Town River.
- Bright Town River Bunker door is now correctly marked when it is accessible.
- Fix one of Zut’s cutscene being available whilst Zut is not visible.