Don't forget to like and subscribe
The devs behind Youtubers Life 2 are celebrating the one-year anniversary of the game with a special #CityStories update, which will see release on October 20th, 2022. Best of all, this content update will be completely free!
In this updated journey where every trend is a story to be discovered, Youtubers, Gaming, Time traveling, Mutants, and many more secrets will stand before those who accept the challenge.
Here is what’s coming on October 20th:
● New Challenges to complete and get points to redeem in the new Tubitickets Terminal for resources, such as special discounts, upgrades for your channel, boosts for friendships, or additional items. For those who enjoyed the Nook Stop Terminal from Animal Crossing, this will bring good memories!
● New Skills Tree that gives players the option to choose the way they want to grow by unlocking and mastering scripts and workshops to learn more abilities and become unique.
● New Customization Items and Rewards! A bunch of new options for character creation, clothes, and costumes to personalize their character, furniture to decorate their home with astonishing styles, and even new items to interact with. Pirates, Ninjas, Gaming Bunnies and more!
● A new Unicycle! The best addition to travel around NewTube City that players can take from their pocket directly, get on it whenever they want and take great pics on the way, capture trends, or just go visit a friend in town.
● Improved Friendship Stories and Cutscenes! There are more trends and secrets behind every character’s story, and now players can enjoy fresher dialogues, new cutscenes, and better rewards they can get from helping NPCs with their personal issues.
● Card Powers and Video Game Genres that will allow players to increase their scoring and get more followers and resources by selecting cards with special powers while recording content. The new Mastery feature will bring the option to specialize in different video game genres, such as Adventure, RPG, Survival, Action, and many more.
● Over 1,000 improvements and fixes reported by the community and collected by devs to improve the gaming experience.