Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town getting physical Switch release
A pirate's life for Willy
GS2 Games has announced that they’ll be publishing a physical retail version of Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town in November 2022. The point-and-click adventure game, developed by Imaginarylab, launched digitally via the eShop on June 8th, 2021.
10 years after internationally renowned archaeologist Harry Morgan disappears, his son Willy receives a mysterious letter signed by Harry, urging him on to Room 09 in the Bone Town inn, where he can finish the work Harry began. Eager at any chance to find his lost father, Willy obeys the letter’s instruction and sets off to Bone Town and the fantastical adventure that awaits him.
Once he arrives, Willy must rely on his wits and track down the truth across more than 50 unique locations that make up the curiously modern pirate playground. Equal parts 18th century pirate haven and computer-driven tourist paradise, Bone Town has charm pouring from every cobbled alley and decrepit library, lovingly rendered in a cartoonish style reminiscent of classic adventure games.
The locals are only too happy – most of the time – to speak with Willy and offer help, though not always out of the goodness of their hearts. Willy must solve challenging puzzles and aid the people of Bone Town to advance the non-linear story and eventually arrive at the core of the town’s hidden secret.
- Non-linear gameplay: Explore without constraint, collect items, and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique graphic style: A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate world with a modern twist: Pirates and computers….? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with: Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack: More than 2 hours of original music.