Wired Productions reveals 'Black Label' physical releases, Victor Vran: Overkill Edition first up
Now that's some fancy packaging!
Publisher Wired Productions have revealed their Black Label collection, a celebration of the art, music, developers and their games. Beautifully crafted, Black Label puts the spotlight on the eclectic games Wired Productions has published by the developers they love.
Starting the collection is the award-winning Action RPG Victor Vran that holds the coveted Black Label #01 moniker. Reflecting on the friendships made with developer Haemimont Games, a connection based on mutual understanding, similar principles, ways of working and tastes in music, there was no other choice than Victor Vran to kick off the Black Label series.
Black Label #01: Victor Vran Includes
- Victor Vran: Overkill Edition on PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch enclosed in the limited Black Label variant inlay and sleeve.
- Victor Vran: Overkill Edition Steam Key
- Stunning art prints hand-chosen. Including Motorhead Through The Ages.
- CD and Digital Download soundtrack by acclaimed composer George Strezov.
- A Wired Razor authenticity card – individually numbered.
- Iconic razor cut Alu-dibond art print.
- Collectable trading cards from the Wired Productions collection.
- The Journey – the Wired and Haemimont story in pictures.
- A Bonus Limited Edition Coin
- All housed in a bespoke high-end Black Label silver box wrapped in the Wired Razor Sleeve – a black finish with an embossed tattoo motif.
If you’d like to snag one of these Black Label releases, you can do so for $80 through either the Wired Productions store or Limited Run Games.