Square Enix today released Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on Switch, marking the debut of the beloved original Life is Strange and its sequel, Life is Strange: Before the Storm on the portable platform. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters across two gripping stories – with remastered visuals and upgraded animations now optimized specifically for the Switch.
This all-new collection features:
- Two complete games
- Remastered visuals improved and optimized for Switch across characters and - environments
- Improved character animation using full facial mocap performance (Life is Strange Remastered)
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Every track from the distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores
Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future. Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise. You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on. No longer alone the girls must confront each other’s demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection is available to purchase for $40 either physically or digitally.