Walnut Creek, Calif. (Sept. 27, 2022) – Super Animal Royale fans can shake their tail feathers because an all-new season is in full plume. Modus Games and Pixile Studios today announced that Super Peacocks have joined the fight in the hit battle royale’s Season 5. You can see the trailer for this season above, which includes new and updated features, a brand-new point of interest and much more.
Here’s what you’ll find in the latest season:
- A brand-new Animal Pass ‘Friends of a Feather,’ featuring the new Mini Chicken pet
- Super Peacocks join the fight in brilliant flamboyance, available in four marvelous colors
- New updates to The Bwoking Dead survival mode, including the ability for Zombie Joes to become clucking time bombs that explode on death
- Dogna’s Dartfly Gun shoots conjoined pairs of Dartflies that bounce to a second target after the initial strike
- The map gains a new forested region named Murre Woods, featuring Peep’s Camp as seen in the Season 2 Finale of SAR Tonight
- New ways to express yourself in-game, including an upgraded emote wheel and the ability to equip stylish scarves, bows and more in the new neck cosmetic slot
- Tons of quality-of-life updates, game balancing and more
Super Animal Royale is a free-to-play top-down multiplayer battle royale for up to 64 players. Players select their favorite Super Animal from a menu of foxes, pandas, kitty cats and other bloodthirsty beasts before the match begins. Then, players parachute into the ruins of an ill-fated safari park and battle to the death, in a lethal barrage of bullets, explosives and hamster balls.
Cut tall grass and loot abandoned structures in search of the guns, Super Powerups and health juice you’ll need to survive, and watch out for the poisonous Skunk Gas, slowly seeping in from the edges of the map. Super Animal Royale features carefully balanced run-and-gun gameplay combined with an intuitive fog of war system that restricts a player’s view to line of sight, allowing for sneaky, strategic play. Whether predator or prey, only one animal can reach the top of the food chain, and with guns in their paws, it’s anyone’s guess which one it’ll be.